So as you know I pretty much packed the entire kitchen including pots, pans, spatulas etc so I decided to haul out the magic bullet and put it to the test. Bacon Mushroom scrambled eggs using the bullet and the microwave – too easy! The only thing I had to prep before hand was the bacon ( but I had left over anyway). It is a super efficient way to have a hearty breakfast when you have little time or little appliances.
This recipe boasts that it makes the fluffiest, most flavorful eggs you’ve ever tasted. I have to agree that they did taste pretty good but the best part was “No bowls, no chopping and no mess“.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 2 Slices of Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Broccoli
- Splash of Skim Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Blend Eggs, milk, salt and pepper into Short Cup of Bullet.
- Add bacon, and broccoli and pulse for 20 seconds.
- Transfer to the microwave and cook for 2 minutes. Once you see the eggs around the edge start to firm up, pause the microwave and give the mixture a stir. Continue this process until complete.
- Add your eggs to a plate.
Zesty Tip: For a fat free version just add egg whites instead of the whole egg. Of course you can omit the bacon and cheese as well or even substitute your favorite ingredients.
Well my time is running out this week for packing and prepping to close the deal on this house. There are still what feels like a million things to do but the list is getting smaller. I am still looking for a couple of guest posts for next week when I am out of town. Let me know if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out.
Have a great day and keep smiling.