Happy Friday to you! Sorry for the premature announcement yesterday as my Quaker/Goodbite debut doesn’t take place until next Friday October 23rd.
I have been drinking POM Juice and Tea for quite a while and I have been reading a lot lately about it. When I received some giveaway coupons from POM Wonderful I read through some of the literature and I was very impressed.
I was browsing the POM website and decided to try one of the recipes.
It is called a Pomegranate Mocktail. Fairly simple so I thought I would give it a whirl. Turned out great. Have a look.
- 3/8 cup freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 3/8 cup fresh lemonade
- 1-1/2 oz. sparkling water
- Fill a tall tumbler glass a little more than halfway with ice cubes.
- Pour 3/8 cup fresh lemonade into the glass, up to the halfway mark.
- Slowly add pomegranate juice. (The goal is to create a mix of half lemonade and half pomegranate juice, so adjust accordingly for the size of your glass.)
- Add sparkling water.
- Stir and serve.
Zesty Tip: Try and keep the juices you consume as all natural as possible. I find that way you are not wasting as many calories with unwanted sweeteners in your drinks.
Have a great Friday and a great weekend. I am working at the house today getting it ready for drywall. Mrs. Cooking is running a Half Marathon on Sunday so I will be going out in full support with the kiddies.